Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Not Exactly"



This is my best attempt at being a model for you!

So like I'm all about right now braking down my walls of style and security. When you get comfy with something usually means your either getting lazy or losing touch with your own edge....Great line from one of my favorite movies....."The Sleeper has awaken!!!" Dune... movie rocked! Still to this day get chills when he has his hand in that box and she puts that venom filled needle finger thingy to his throat....(looks down...) "I'm doing it again aren't I....Rambling like a nerd.....surry"

Moving on! This out fit was inspired by the 80's for me.
Hair: PurpleMoon Creations . Ethere, Etherea (109, 76, 1366)
Jacket:BAIASTICE, BAIASTICE (152, 126, 25)
Skirt:BAIASTICE, BAIASTICE (152, 126, 25)
Skin: ::: unBra ::: Skins,Shapes,Fashion,Makeup
Photography: Me duh ma page!jk

No comments:

Post a Comment