Monday, August 23, 2010

The Craft




So a friend of mine stops in and wants some pics done. As you can see this is a few of what we managed to creat. What a beautiful girl. I always enjoy her and ALAWAYS manage to bit my lip waiting for her reaction's.
The thing about this job is you never know; you never realy know till the whole thing comes together how it will make a person react. I always can see it in my head and sometimes its so frustrating to mold it to how you know it will make the most amazing thing.
I respect those who use all the natural elements to creat a pic. But I also know the amazing amount of time and creativity it takes to mold a pic with the tools I use. Neither is easy, and neither should be shund. Tis a piece of art created in a still.
And I know that it's NEVER a craft that is ever mastered or done learning from.
I love what I do, I love the exspression's......been a long time since I felt the love agian. Crosses her fingers for a more respectful merger......

No comments:

Post a Comment