Monday, August 23, 2010

Long ackward pause........



Where have you been? umm, well everywhere and allot of nowhere. Sorry for the laps in time I have no valid reason for the absence. Just been busy. SO I have been taking pics though and having fun with them. This is one I took today at a beautiful structure who's name now escapes me and I would log into SL but that's a whole other story so moving on!
Yep I come to this place often to unwind and just investigate the over all structure because it is special to me.
When I was a girl, I loved going to my church because it was so large and it was simply breath taking to lean back in my seat and wonder off to another place and look up at the ceilings. So in a since this pick inspired me of the girl I once was looking up at this pic I am sure I imagined a thousand times in my youth staring back at me!(sparky waves to the lil girl she once was)

No comments:

Post a Comment