Friday, August 6, 2010

Matoo Mermaid




I seriously woke this morning and had like 20 new ideas for pics.....What is that? I mean I seriously go for weeks on end with nuthin in my head ( o.O hush!) and Bam!!! I cant stop writing too! I am like a flippin chatter box just spilling over...(take a moment to visualize a chatter box spilling over......***crickets****)
errrr anybum! So this is a inspiration I had. I was working on some different ideas because I let music inspire me mostly, and I literally was doing another pic when this image flashed in ma head!
She introduced herself to me as "Matoo" she is a mermaid and is on a mission to deliver bad news to her king!
See told ya!(taps her skull) its all trapped up here!
I like her allot, she has this persona about her when you look long enough you can almost see the story line unfolding. Or not, maybe I'm just slowly slipping into what my mom loving refers to as a "Slow Cook" meaning my brain is slowly cooking into a nice hot crazy.... Yeah I know it's the love you keep around you that defines you right?

No comments:

Post a Comment