Saturday, July 31, 2010

"CHAOS!!"





So some pretty tight threads in this setup right!?!?! Because they are designed and created by none other than "Chaos By Design"! Not only am I a huge fan of the store's clothing and the looks they create, I'm also very, very lucky to know them personally as well...(beams) so that makes me a true fan!
So check this out I love this look because It's full out Neko for me, Yeah I know I could go way deeper but then it would take so much away from the coolness of just the outfit itself. And sometimes less is way more to me.
This outfit powers me up for anything, Anytime I feel a lil low, high or can't find the right way to express myself I grab my Neko-ness and pile on the power. I always know when I get something off the shelf from their store I'm gonna feel empowered and ready to roll for whatever comes at me.
And lets face it this week I need all the power I can get with RL challenges. I have a lil crush on this person right now and its been a all day challenge to not let my mind wonder endlessly at the possibilities. But with that said I also weigh in that I am a "sensitive" person who loves love and loves expression, So I have to cool my heels and let nature take its course. Trust me nothing would make me happier than to lose myself in them and just stay lost! Oh Gosh, lol I'm wondering. BUT! uhhhhhh CONTROL! maintain control!!! ANYWHO!!! Happy/Healthy/Loved/Inspired the well balanced diet of a Sparky doll!
As Seen Above:
Boots: Chaos by Design Rave boots-White W/colored nails
Pants: Chaos by Design Baggies-Black W/belt
Tee: Chaos by Design Rave Tee-Black W/Color
Bracelets: Kookie Spangle Mixed
Hair: rQ-Coy White&Noir
Scarf: myself-Kufiya-Yellow
Eyes: Miasnow-Glossy Rainbow
Skin: Curio: Acorn-Elf Frex (light) Elf-Holly

1 comment: