Saturday, July 24, 2010

Isn't She..........Pretty In Pink




Today is a better day. I have this dear friend who has the sweetest lil girl. She had cancer and the type she has is always on stand by to return.
To my knowledge, she is completely at this moment free of the monster that steals her childhood slowly and keeps her from living anything but normal life. I also have a lil girl around her age and it has inspired me deeply to focus more on, not what I don't have but what I do have!
How could I be foolishly looking to things that keep me sad and less happy?
This lil darling she never loses hope; She is a blessing and it's such a crime to see her suffer. But I want to believe in my heart that there is a answer for why this beautiful girl who will grow up to be an even more stunningly beautiful, inside and out adult with a full rich life, is forced to walk this dark path.
Mind you I don't have a god fearing since nor do I shun it. (god talk alert!) As I write this entry I listen to Internet radio and freakishly "One of us" begins to play! Spooky 0.0

ANYWAY! Hey I ramble sorry. So I found this really pretty out fit, thinking of my good friends daughter (who's name is Faith) and I wanted to share it with
you because it inspires me. For those who have lost the war of Cancer or like me have not only lost but also still battle daily...... After all this blog is about me and inspirational looks I give Sparky. :P

As seen above:
Dress: Fishy Strawberry - Cuddle Maxipull (pink)
Shoes: Moody (of course) Bare-Ginger-Bare
Hair: .+*Stat*+.Black [MS]
Skin: Icon-Lyma
Eyes:MiaSnow-Glossy-Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment