Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Camper





So this weekend I decided to produce a camper look. Why? I have no clue other than
to say certain things ........ Class? .....INSPIRE ME...yep!Very Good! XD Any who! I got busy right away on some ideal places I wanted to visit and of course one of my stops was at the beautifully done store "Kookie" This store is off the hook amazing! It has some great key note items to make an out fit the perfect construction.
So with the purchase of the high leather laced boot; I began to create the perfect Happy Camper outfit!

At some point I'm going to incorporate my ideas into the setting best fit for the outfit sorry! Until then; close your eyes and imagine yourself in the Arizona Foothills (also one of my fav fashion mags in RL) Relaxing with smores and a open fire, few friends and the stars to set the mood! Maybe then you can see this out fit making our girl Sparky Doll the Happy Camper!

As Seen Above:
Jacket: LeLutka-Adeleide
Tee-Shirt: *FakE* Haida Tunis Tank-Sun
Jeans: *Fishy Strawberry* Equinox Jeans-Stone
Shoes:*Kookie* Armarda Boot Neutral
Bracelet: *Kookie* Spangle Mixed
Hair: Posh;Morning After;Brunettes
Skin: Iconic;Lyama2

1 comment: