Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brave New World!



I'm investing allot of creative freedom I didn't realize I had. This has become more therapeutic than I realized. Recently I have noticed a great deal of fashion blooming from when I first entered Second Life. Which only means Creators are getting smarter, more fantastic in their craft and most importantly more aware of how the avatar moves and collects its looks.
Now this isn't really good news for me in the since I am spending a great deal more money on the crave for fashion forward wear :) So I had to force myself to create a bankroll again and get up off my lazy ass and start shooting models and anyone who is willing to pay me for photography work. So in a since fashion is at fault for me becoming creative again.......(heavy sigh) the things I will do for a pair of Moody Shoes! I tell you I will stop at no point! (wow that's in print now)
in the words of my fav band Muse :
"They will not force us, They will stop degrading us, They will not control us......We will be victorious!!"

Looking forward and never over my shoulder, I walk the streets of Second Life with camera in hand searching for perspective and the golden ticket that's hiding within every frame I shoot.
With that said I'm off to the word that never sleeps! (checks her film. Adjusting her lens. Tossing all her gear in her back pack and slings it over her shoulder. Puts her earphones on starting her Muse music.......Stops to check her torn jean pockets for her lighter and a cigarette. Lighting her cigarette she winks at you and walks off down the city street)

No comments:

Post a Comment