Saturday, July 24, 2010




Hello my Avatar name in Second Life is Spartin Parx. My close friends
have all sorts of nicknames for me: Sparks❤Sparky❤Spanks❤Sparkles…..and
god only knows what else (lol) anyway. I started this blog-a-boo because I
always take forever to dress, I always love to buy what’s hot to me. I’m certain
it’s not always conventional or the hottest thing but if you like reading and following along just it’s a “win” fur both!

As seen above in pic’s for today’s Sparky Doll look:
Gloves by: LBN Mina Gloves
Undershirt/paints: Cybernetic doll netting
Black Shawl by Gawk
Black Coral Tear Drop gold/silver Threader Earrings by Gems & kisses Main store
Shirt: >>>moloko<<<< Skull Top Camo Red
Hair:[LeLutka] Pony Up/Dark_fair
Hat:Last Eden Flippin the bone(red band)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes-Glossy Icy
Shape: Spartin Parx personal collection
Pants: REBEL shorts pant Karo 1 Women
Shoes:[BBD]Alice Heels
Skin: .:ICONIC:. Belliana;Desiderio B.H Pale

No comments:

Post a Comment