Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rainy_Day :(

Its be miserable day in RL this side of where i live. On days like this I don't feel very inspired to do much of anything but listen to music to help pull me out of gloom. So I didn't buy anything in SL today but I did travel to some really cool places. I went to this really great art gallery in world that had amazingly cool sculptures. Did I mention I am a photographer in Second Life? I am. Well I was, then I took time off and then it has been uninspiring since (why you ask?) relationships...... I am not a person who does well at them and on days like this it puts me in a even deeper than normal depression for my lack of self worth.
How do I do that, Put myself worth based on the person who least likes me? May have something to do with only being a strong as your weakest link. My weakest was once a great friend to me. Shared allot of personal (RL) information with. Fell in love with.
Fell lost inside of. I lost myself i fell so deep.......Now I'm nothing to them, I'm less than the worn out piece of gum that lay stuck in place on the street the cars drive over and past
to get where they are going.... not me. I'm stuck here in this place. Sure to ask them, I left, I came bake ..... time and time again. I don't look to them for blame but I do look to them for reasons i cant explain. So I am lost in this moment in this room, listening to the
rain reflecting on pain, and an abundance of it seems to riddle me with doubt of worth.
I have finalized all my feelings with anger and resentment. but there is this light inside me i can not put out. Why does it torment me?
Outfits seem worthless to me today. life as I know it seems colorless........ today is a dark and cold day. I feel as alone inside as I am
outside. If anyone cares.....

No comments:

Post a Comment